About Me

My photo
Uni kid, family girl, working at a gym, firefighter, netballer...pretty much my life at the moment.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome to the (newly renamed) Fail Files.

So...it's been a while.
The  original intention of this blog was to keep in touch with my friends and family at home whilst I lived out my dream gap year (nannying in London).
Fail File entry #1: I did my knee for the third (and hopefully final time, touch wood, fingers crossed) to the point where I wasn't sure if I was getting surgery, and had to cancel my trip. Highly annoying, very disappointing-not helped by the fact that I was in a full leg splint for a few more months for the third time in a year.
Hence, I'm still at home. After much changing of plans, many, MANY job applications and a screwed sleep cycle, I've now got my crap together for the 100th time, and carried my plans through this time. Instead of living it up in London, I've committed myself to uni for at least the next 3 years, studying Psychology with the hope of going into Neuroscience. I've also got a new job (having quit Safeway to go overseas) at Curves and work with a gym full of wonderful women.


So my "Gap Year Wanderings of a Fresh Faced Adventurer" are no more-at the rate I'm going, I don't think I'll be doing any wanderings anytime soon-and I've renamed my blog The Fail Files. Hopefully not everything I write about is a fail, but knowing me there'll be some corkers for you to read about.


Thanks to Megan (look for "Writing Loud" to read her work) for reminding me how much fun writing is. 


Write to you soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment